St. Paul’s Vacation Bible School (VBS) is a one week summer experience. Children will undoubtedly enjoy an exciting, dynamic week that focuses on age-appropriate faith development. VBS benefits the volunteers as well as the participants!
Maker Fun Factory Vacation Bible School will be held June 5 through June 9 from 9:00 a.m. to noon at St. Paul School. This Catholic based summer camp is a fun, dynamic experience for children and families of all ages!
Grades K – 4 will experience immersive Bible stories, creative art projects and exciting science experiments that reinforce the day’s Bible lessons and will hear unforgettable music!
The VBS Preschool Program is for children ages 3, 4 and 5. Children will participate in programming specifically geared toward their age group. Children must be age 3 by June 5, 2017 and potty trained. Registration for the Preschool Program is extremely limited! Priority placement will be given first to the children of volunteers, followed by order of registration received.
Volunteers are vital to a successful and exciting week of VBS. Students in grades 5 and 6 will serve as Jr. Crew and Jr. Station Guides. They will work with an older student to help guide the younger students through the day’s activities. Students in grades 7 – 12 have the opportunity to volunteer as Crew Leaders, Station Guides and in many other fun and exciting ways. Adults serve as Room Leaders, help with registration, lead the children in worship, or even help decorate! Volunteers are needed during the week of VBS and behind the scenes in the months before. (All adult volunteers 18 and over are required to attend the “Protecting God’s Children” class and be fingerprinted. Placement cannot be made until both of these requirements are met.)
Babysitting for infants through age 2 will be available for volunteers.
For more information please contact Leia Bame at 614-882-5045 ext. 385 or email LBame@stpacc.org
- Registration is exclusively online!
- Payments are made via electronic funds transfer and will be made on or after May 26.
- Space is limited. Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, until we have reached capacity.
Registration will close May 26 or when full, whichever comes first.
Preference will be given to children of volunteers.
- VBS is June 5-9, (Mon.-Fri.) 9 a.m. to noon. Children should arrive by 8:55 a.m.
- The cost for registration is $40 per student with a $100 per family cap.
- Payment information must be received in order to complete your registration. Tuition assistance is available.
- CD’s with music from this year’s program may be purchased for $10. The CD’s will be distributed the first day of VBS when you pick up your child.
- Please make sure to list the student’s CURRENT GRADE for School Year 2016/2017.
- An email confirming registration will be sent the week before VBS.
- Emails with the child’s crew and room assignments, arrival and dismissal information, and a list of provided snacks will be sent the week of before VBS.