We have made great strides in our fundraising efforts for Reaching for Tomorrow with only $600,000 needed to bring the campaign to its successful conclusion! I would like to again thank everyone who has made a pledge or donation. We ask your consideration to renew or extend your existing pledge. The remaining funds to be raised are critical to the project as it will allow the finishes and furnishings needed to complete the interior of the entire second floor as originally planned. We encourage you to use the WeShare
option for convenience.
Corna-Kokosing has completed a lot of work since June and with minimal impact on our learning environment. Some construction benchmarks include:
- A complete renovation of the school clinic including a new handicap accessible restroom.
- The rejoining of Miller Hall with the school building which took place at the beginning of November.
- Installation of two new sets of staircases marrying the 2nd floor with the rest of the school building both in the Miller Hall Breezeway and in the main entry hallway.
- The completion of the 2nd floor exterior brick columns, sheathing, Tyvek and window installation
- The brick and stone veneer finish on North side and main entry of the school building is nearly complete.
- All utilities have been extended up to the 2nd
- Roofing over the entire 2nd floor has been completed.
- Elevator shaft is complete connecting the three floors between Miller Hall and the school building with the actual elevator to be installed in early spring.
- On the interior of the new main entry the school and auxiliary offices have been framed, drywalled and painted. The ceiling grid and lighting to be completed at the end of December.
This winter most of the construction work will be focused on the interior of the second floor as planned. The framing of classrooms, drywall, plumbing, lighting, ceilings etc. A lot has been accomplished since June and we remain on target to complete the expansion by the end of this school year.
There are still some memorial opportunities of stained glass from the old church which are available for those who are interested. Also noteworthy are the plans to recognize all donors who have made gifts of $6,000 or more to the campaign on a donor recognition wall that will be in a prominent area within the school. Please earnestly pray and consider how you can make a pledge of support or continue your current support of the campaign. Payments can be paid or extended over a 1, 2 or 3-year period. If you have any questions about our Reaching for Tomorrow Campaign, please contact our Parish Development Director, Dana Forsythe, at email@example.com or 614-882-2109.
With a renewed spirit of faith and academic excellence, we can make our Reaching for Tomorrow Campaign a success. Following the successful completion of Phase I, we have continued to make progress in our fundraising efforts for Reaching for Tomorrow and would like to again thank everyone who has made a pledge or donation.