Welcome to the St. Paul PSR Registration page
• To register for our 2021-2022 classes, please click the link below. Once you begin the online form, you can save it to complete later. In addition, there are links on the sidebar menu for your convenience.
• Some class sessions and grades may fill quickly, early registration is strongly encouraged to ensure the desired session choice. In addition, the Family Registration fee of $75 will be waived for those that register by June 30.
• NEW PSR Families – to complete the registration, you will need dates of Baptism, First Reconciliation, First Communion, and Confirmation for each child, as applicable. In addition, a copy of your child’s BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE must be on file in the Parish School of Religion office. The copy can be mailed to the address below or scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
• Please consider volunteering! Two adults must always be present in each class to ensure a safe and effective ministry in our program. Volunteers receive a significant tuition discount. If you are interested in volunteering, please complete the online volunteer form and a PSR staff member will contact you. Volunteers are required to attend the Protecting God’s Children class, be fingerprinted, and undergo a basic Background Check.
• Payment is appreciated at the time of registration, but not required. PSR tuition may be paid online through We Share as indicated on the online registration form. As always, payments can be made by check: payable to St. Paul PSR and mailed to 61 Moss Rd., Westerville, OH 43082. Flexible payment plans can be arranged by contacting the PSR office. If you are experiencing financial hardship, please contact the PSR office. Families will not be turned away due to inability to pay.