We are offering an Alpha program designed specifically for young adults:
- Eleven weeks of personal growth condensed into six weekly sessions
- An opportunity to grow closer to Jesus during the Lenten season
- FREE onsite childcare
- No pressure if your busy lifestyle gets in the way…we can help you catch up
- Fellowship with other young adults
- Enjoy dinner, a brief video presentation, and faith discussions in small groups
Whether you attend church regularly, occasionally, or hardly ever…are strong in your faith or if you have doubts…want to explore questions such as your purpose in life, the Alpha course will be a fulfilling and worthwhile experience. Invite a friend and join with others on Thursday evenings from 6:30 – 8:45 p.m. on March 7 – April 11. All faiths (and those with little to no faith) are welcome.
Registration is easy but the deadline is Friday, March 1. Simply click here then follow the instructions!
If you have any questions or need more information, please reach out to Pastoral Associate Jeff Adair at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-882-2109, ext 232. You can also call or text Jeff at 937-475-8866.
Explore… Life, Faith, Meaning! Join the Adventure: Come to Alpha!